While attending UCLA, students have a wide variety of options available to them that span a range of prices and locations. Each student should choose the option that feels right, whether that be on- or off-campus, in single housing or in family housing, etc. Explore your options in the links below, and use the UCLA Housing Application if you decide to pursue a university-affiliated option.
University Owned Properties
UCLA offers a wide variety of property types that are attractive, accessible, and affordable for students who are single, partnered, or raising children.
Privately Owned Properties
The neighborhoods around L.A. provide unique rental options that can fit any student's lifestyle.
University Cooperative Housing Association
The University Cooperative Housing Association provides affordable housing to qualified students, visiting scholars, and faculty of UCLA. The Co-op offers reasonably priced accommodations to those who may not be able to afford alternatives.
The 2021-22 undergraduate housing application process is different this year. Below is helpful information as you navigate the process.
- There is not currently a deadline to submit the application. Once a deadline has been set, students will be notified.
- Offers are not issued on a first come, first served basis, so there is no benefit to applying immediately.
- The $30 application fee is non-refundable. Students can wait to submit their application and pay the fee until more housing updates are confirmed.
- Roommate groups are not currently available, but will opened at a later date. Students will be notified once it is available.
- Because the housing capacity has not yet been determined, we do not have finalized rates. However, general rate information can be viewed here.