UCLA Extension is one of the nation's largest and most comprehensive continuing education programs. Its resources are tailored to the needs of working adults and lifelong learners, with open enrollment and evening, weekend, daytime and online courses.
- The excellence that comes with a UCLA-approved curriculum
- Open Enrollment — most courses and programs require no admission decision
- Evening, weekend, daytime, and online courses
- Locations throughout L.A.—Westwood, Downtown, and more.
- Certificate Programs, transferable undergraduate degree-credit, and continuing education credits
- Courses specifically designed for working adults, college students, and lifelong learners.
Take the next step and explore your choices with the following useful links:
- Browse current offerings by Field of Study
- Learn about Student Resources, including Financial Aid and Veterans Benefits
- See how Certificate Programs can enhance your professional skills or jump start a new career
- Request a printed catalog or browse a PDF of the catalogue
For additional questions please use the following points of contact:
VA Benefit Certification & Veteran Education Benefits:
Point of Contact: Kevin Glass
Website: https://www.uclaextension.edu/ financial-aid-scholarships- discounts/military-veterans- benefits
Address: UCLA Extension Financial Aid/Veterans Affairs Office, 1145 Gayley Ave, 2nd Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90024
Point of Contact: Sherrika Woods
Website: https://www.uclaextension.edu/ enrollment-and-support/ accessibility-and-disability- services
Address: Accessibility and Disabilities Services, 1145 Gayley Ave, 2 nd Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90024