Skip to Main Content
UCLA Veterans

Prerequisites to Using TA:

  • Speak with your Education services Officer or Counselor within your Military Service prior to enrolling at UCLA!
  • Apply for admission at UCLA
  • Receive admission offer to UCLA
  • Enroll at UCLA and submit your submit a Statement of Intent to Register (SIR) and Statement of Legal Residence (SLR) (if applicable)


Credit Transfer Policy:

Refund policy:

Refund schedule:

Graduate Student Refunds and Reductions:

Absences and Readmission:

Accreditation information: