Welcome, Veteran and Military-Connected Graduate Students! Check out the links below for more resources at UCLA.
- New Students’ Orientation Handbook
- Current Undergraduate Students - UCLA Veterans
- Current Graduate Students - UCLA Veterans
- Current Student Services - UCLA Veterans
- Prospective Students - UCLA Veterans
- UCLA Library
- UCLA VPN - to access library resources off campus
- CLICC at the Library - technology support and equipment loans
- Graduate Writing Center - one-on-one appointments available
- Writing Success Program
- Graduate Student Resource Center
- Located in SAC Basement; Room B11 | Open 9am-5pm
- FREE to print 250 pages/quarter
- Case Managers - support notifying professors about missed classes, emergency housing, and other community resources
Heath and Wellness
- Insurance and Student Health
- Covered by Chapter 33 Benefits
- Counseling and Psychological Services - CAPS
- Recreation Facilities
- Bike Shop, Fitness Centers, Swimming, etc
- John Wooden Center (JWC)
- Bruin Fitness Center (BFIT)
- Sunset Canyon Recreation Center (SCRC)
- Outdoor Adventures Rental Center
- Marina Aquatic Center - Located in Marina del Rey
- Instructional Classes with UCLA Recreation
- Healthy Campus Initiative Center
- Bruin Resource Center - welcomes students who are a part of various groups on campus
- Academic resources, financial aid, housing, emergency services, etc.
- Volunteer Center - volunteer opportunities on and off campus
- CalVet Benefits - available for Veterans and their families regarding education, employment, housing, etc.
- Student Organizations, Leadership and Engagement - SOLE
- Clubs, organizations, sports, etc.
- Central Ticket Office - tickets for sporting events and performances
- Campus Events Commission - FREE concerts, guest speakers, movie screenings, etc.
- New Graduate Student Checklist
- Parent and Family Association - UCLA Alumni
- IT Support Center - technology issues
- FREE Adobe Creative Cloud - full time and extension students
- Bruin ePermit Account Access
- UCLA Interactive Campus Map
- Title IX Office - reporting sexual harassment/assault
- Student Legal Services - issues regarding landlord, injuries, Title IX, employment, etc.
- Apartment Finances Tips and Resources PDF
- Dashew Center - International Students Resource Guide